As part of the Marketing drive for IWA WATER LOSS 2016 Conferences, we are currently reaching out to prospective media partners to collaborate with us and communicate the event.
Broaden Your Reach
A IWA WATER LOSS 2016 Media Partnership is the ideal platform. A media partnership is the ideal platform to further the reach of your publication or association. The partnership gives you access to our delegates through a range of pre-event and on-site branding opportunities, as well as giving you a targeted platform to drive your membership or subscriber acquisition campaigns.
As one of the official Partners, your organization can take advantage of a unique tailor made Media Partnership package with its own individual set of benefits that includes marketing opportunities, usage of the IWA WATER LOSS 2016 logo, an enhanced image & standing within the water sector and prominent listing in Media Partner section of our Website & Documentation.
Benefits of Becoming a Media Partner
- Gain direct exposure of your brand to senior industry executives and major sector players within various industries as well as high numbers of visitors and delegates
- Increased brand awareness by inclusion in pre, during and post conference marketing efforts
- Enhance the profile of your brand by association with our prestigious industry events
- Get access to our high quality conferences with complimentary press passes
- Benefit from having your logo promoted on key IWA WATER LOSS 2016 event materials and on event website
- Generate quality content for editorials at our conferences
- Secure the opportunity to distribute your publications at our events
- Exclusive conference discounts and offers for your members
- Listing Media Partner on all marketing collaterals related to IWA WATER LOSS 2016
- Dedicated link to your company website
- Event mailers
- Appropiate branding at the venue
- Advertisement in the official conference program book
- Recognition during IWA WATER LOSS 2016 and on the social media websites we have a presence
Role of the Media Partner
- Promote IWA WATER LOSS 2016 extensively in the related print/digital outlets conveying the message that this conference is hosted the first time in the region
- Commitment of media coverage of IWA WATER LOSS 2016 before, during and after the event
- Listing of IWA WATER LOSS 2016 on all the social media networks where you have a presence
- Dedicated mass mail blasts to your organization database
- Placing the IWA WATER LOSS 2016 e-banner on the company website and other related websites
- Increasing the media exposure of IWA WATER LOSS 2016 in all media channels and outlets associated with your organization to promote decision makers attendance
- Co-promotion on other partner/sister portals
Interested in being a Media Partner?
If you would like to become a Meda Partner, mail with subject line MEDIA PARTNER IWA WATER LOSS 2016 to email@example.com